Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm feeling....

Better!  So the night before last, I was up all night with a yucky yucky stomach.  So I stayed in bed, fearing that I may have some contagious virus that I did not wish to pass on to my coworkers.  I am feeling much better today, though, and am back to work.  I actually feel better than I have in the last couple of weeks-thanks, I'm sure, to the lots of rest that I got yesterday.  It feels like the baby is moving downward and that brings a whole new list of symptoms-fun ones, I assure you.  Tomorrow morning I go for ultrasound and check, so we shall see how things are progressing. 

So yesterday evening my awesome Kalencom diaper bag (from my Mom) arrived via FedEx!  (around 7:30 pm, which I thought was late for a delivery, but I'll take it!)  I love it!  I promptly got out of bed and packed all of Jonas' things for the hospital.  While I was at it, (though I am ashamed to admit this) I went ahead and packed my things for the hospital.  I know, I know, this should have been done long before now, but it is finally done.  I'm sure there are things that I have forgotten, but that's just how I roll...(Plus, we live just minutes from the hospital, so I think I'll make it.)  So Moms-is there anything that I need to pack that might not have been on my list?  I have the basics for me-undies, pj's, robe, slippers, clothes, toiletries, etc. and for the baby (probably more than we need)   I also have the camera and phone charger and stuff.  But is there anything else I should need?  Post a comment and let me know if there's something you couldn't live without in the hospital or if there's something it seems like I forgot....

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Jenn, it sounds like you're nesting. Any time now! We love you! xoxoxo
    Mark and Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pack list sounds good! There isn't much you're going to need, you'll see that when you get there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete