Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I feel like I should post something....

So the due date has officially come and gone.  Not that I am surprised...  I did not expect him to be early, as did many members of the Boyer family-who all picked dates before yesterday.  Bob picked Friday evening, so we'll see if his new Daddy instincts (if there are such things) are right.

I am feeling ok, still sleeping at night for the most part and still working.  No contractions or any weird stuff going on.  Just a sore back and stomach muscles.  I am finding myself being pretty patient with the whole thing.  I am not miserable yet, and still not freaking out.  (thank goodness!)  Bob is being pretty chill about it too.  I don't go back to the Dr. until Monday the 1st, but hopefully he will be here by then.  If not, I don't think he'll let me go much longer.  I almost did not get an appointment with him-it's his first day back in the office after his 2 week trip.  Thankfully, his nurse came to my rescue and fit me in on Monday at 4.  I will keep everyone posted, but am hoping he will arrive this weekend sometime-that's when it's easiest for the family to come. 

So that's the scoop-not much to report, I'm afraid.  Keep us in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment